Wednesday 12 April 2017

Camp blog

In Week 7,  Kauri and Rimu Year 4s  went to Moore Road camp. Here are some high lights of the time at my camp.

Wednesday
When we got to camp we had a talk and then we unpacked. Then we went on the boundary walk. There was a dog called Boxer and there was this thing called down time. That's kind of like free play. For dinner we had own made burgers. We went to Mohi bush and that was fun. I loved it.

Thursday             
We got up and had breakfast. Then we set off to Mount Bruce. We were the first ones there. I had a couple of naps in the car ride there. The people in my car were Lachlan, Tom, my mum (Becs), Mrs Love and me. It was a pretty long and annoying car ride to Mount Bruce and back. My best part about Mount Bruce was seeing Manukura and her boyfriend and see her play with her boyfriend - that was cool.
Friday
We had breakfast and then went to Onekawa pools. We had ice blocks and sausages. We were there for about 4 hours and then we went back to school and then went home. 
Conclusion
My favorite part about camp was down time because we all played cricket at down time and cricket is my very favourite.

2 comments:

  1. Ollie i like your camp blog because i think you have put lots of effort and detail into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie i like your camp blog because i think you have put a lot of effort and detail.

    ReplyDelete